Become a contributor to Book Beaver today! Share your best tips on researching, planning, writing and promoting a book. Get your name out there while doing it!
Get featured in our resources section and share your knowledge.
1. You don’t have to be a professional writer, but we do need people who can use correct English spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
2. If you seek feedback on your work in order to improve your writing or just general ideas on how to improve the submitted content, please let us know. This applies to the ideas you pitch, if you have a rough idea but need some direction, we'll be happy to help.
3. If you seek compensation, please indicate this clearly in your pitch, and whether the article has been published elsewhere. Any payment must be agreed by the editor in advance.
4. In terms of ideas, think about our audience (writers, self-publishing, book cover art, book marketing etc) and if your idea and article will be of interest. We want to stay as relevant as possible.
5. If you plan on contributing more than once, we can create an author bio for you so that all content is published under your name.
Just send us an email at email@example.com with your ideas and pitches.